Currently, I write the monthly Unearthed column at the Washington Post, and am a regular contributor to National Geographic‘s The Plate. I also blog about the lengths my husband and I go to in order to procure our own food at Starving off the Land.
If you’re interested in a short course in what I do, here’s a smattering of stories on different issues:
- How to get people to cook more? Get eaters to complain less. (In Unearthed)
- Why girls do indeed throw like girls (In the Washington Post science section)
- The Pig to Table Project, Part I (In the Washington Post food section)
- How GMO cattle could raise African farmers out of poverty (On National Geographic’s The Plate)
- The black art of bluefish (From Starving off the Land)
- Why fish risks are overstated (In the Washington Post science section)